Welcome everyone to Episode 16! Where Cinder, Neuro, Klor and our special guest Navimie, discuss in detail there most memorable ‘noob’ moments from their time playing World of Warcraft. This episode is all about figuring out what we found challenging when we were to World of Warcraft, and then using that information to help new players now.
We would also like to thank everyone who contributed to the show by sending in their own ‘noob’ moments.
Pro Tip #1: If as a hunter you are told to turn Growl off. Simply tell the person to turn their sound down.
Below (hopefully) are all the links we talked about during the show:
Legion summit links (note – there may be some Legion spoilers at these links – please click wisely!):
- Wowhead – http://www.wowhead.com/news=253467/legion-summit-recap-interviews-on-combat-visuals-world-quests-professions-conten
- MMO-Champion – http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5756-Legion-Summit-Dev-Interviews
WoW Beginner Guides:
- Official WoW website guides – http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20142852/new-to-world-of-warcraft-welcome-home-6-10-2016
- Wowhead beginner guides – http://www.wowhead.com/news=253469/wowhead-launches-world-of-warcraft-new-player-guides
- Icy-veins – http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/
Warcraft official social media sites:
- Warcraft facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft/
- Warcraft twitter – https://twitter.com/Warcraft
- Warcraft devs twitter (if you’re interested in the ins and outs of the development of the game) – https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs
Official WoW forums that are useful:
- New Player Help and Guide forums – http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011644/
- Returning Player Help and Discussion forums – http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/22813869/