Hello current and future raiders!
The first raid for Battle for Azeroth is upon us. Uldir opens September 4th on normal and heroic difficulty, with mythic following a week later. So what better time to brush up on what it takes to be a mythic raider. This week Cinder is joined by mythic prot warrior Josh, and mythic holy priest, Ivy, and together we offer some sage advice for getting in to raiding.
Thank you to the amazing Josh and Ivy for taking time out to chat on the show this week.
You can find Ivy’s twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/marigoldau
You can find Josh on twitter @matthews9292 or in the guild Pixel on Frostmourne
Links we talked about on the show:
- The first Blizzcon All-Access Kickoff Show is September 12 3:00pm PDT (Thursday September 13, 9am Sydney time!) Visit – https://blizzcon.com
- There are rumours of a Diablo series coming to Netflix!!! https://revengeofthefans.com/2018/08/29/rtf-hot-rumor-netflix-is-developing-a-diablo-series-with-hellboy-writer/
- WarcraftPriests, formerly HowToPriest, best accessed via discord, visit https://warcraftpriests.com/surprise/ to find a link to the discord server and a quick explanation of the change of format
- AutomaticJak’s twitch for everything disc priests and raid healing – https://twitch.tv/automaticjak
- All of the addons we talked about in the show can be found on https://curseforge.com/wow/addons
ProTip# 10: 2 sandwiches, or 48 chicken nuggets!