Greetings Battletagged friends!
This week we put you in charge of Blizzard games and asked:
If you could add anything to a Blizzard game, what would it be, and why?
And wow did you all deliver! We had loads of listener responses, and some really great conversation. We’re pretty chuffed with this episode, and hope you love it, too.
Also, a huge congratulations to RiseAboveIt38 for winning the Cap’n Crackers pet! Thank you again to everyone for entering the competition, and for all of your support over the past 50 episodes. ❤
Here are some links we talked about on the show:
- Season 2 of BfA starts this week. Check out Ion Hazzikostas’ post for all the info – https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/whats-changing-and-not-in-season-2/73698
- Wowhead’s BfA Season 2 survival guide (with competitions!) – https://www.wowhead.com/news=289831/battle-for-azeroth-season-2-survival-guide-giveaway
- New WoW esports announcements –
- In Diablo: Season 16 – the Season of Grandeur – is now live – https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22820656/season-16-the-season-of-grandeur-begins-111-12-18-2018
- Hearthstone Competition ONLY FOR AUSSIES
Also worth checking out the video of the artwork being created https://www.facebook.com/Blizzard.ANZ/videos/388605311912910/
- LOOK AT THE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS OF HEARTHSTONE DEV TEAM!!!!! https://t.co/RUSHJYr4JC
- Lunar New Year celebrations are starting in Overwatch on January 24 (Jan 25th for Aussies). There are a whole bunch of new skins and intros to help celebrate the Year of the Pig. Have fun!
Pro Tip #16 – Some day, I hope to find the nuggets on a chicken.